Crop Insurance and Viticultural Crop Insurance
A "complaint" is the expression of disagreement with the position taken by SI Insurance (Europe), SA or dissatisfaction with the services provided by it, as well as any allegation of possible non-compliance, presented by policyholders, policyholders, beneficiaries or injured third parties.
Declarations that make up the contractual negotiation process, requests for compliance with legal or contractual duties, communications inherent to the claims settlement process and any requests for information or clarification do not fall within the concept of claim.
Complaints should be addressed to the following address:
SI Insurance (Europe) SA
40 Avenue Monterey
Requirements and Deadlines
1. Complaints must be submitted in writing or by any means of communication that can be used without the physical and simultaneous presence of the parties, provided that a written or recorded record remains.
2. Complaints must contain information relevant to the respective management, including at least the following elements:
a) Full name of the claimant and, if applicable, of the person representing him;
b) Reference to the quality of the claimant, namely that of policyholder,
insured, beneficiary or injured third party or a person representing him/her;
c) Contact details of the claimant and, if applicable, of the person representing him;
d) Claimant's identification document number;
e) Description of the facts that gave rise to the complaint, with identification of the
intervening parties and the date on which the facts occurred, unless it is manifestly
f) Date and place of the claim.
3. Whenever the complaint presented does not include the necessary elements for the purposes of the respective management, namely when the reason for the complaint does not materialize, SI Insurance (Europe), SA shall inform the complainant of this fact, inviting him to supply the omission.
4. The non-admission of claims by SI Insurance (Europe), SA can only occur when:
a) Essential data that make their management unfeasible and that do not
have been corrected;
b) If you intend to file a complaint regarding a matter that is of the
jurisdiction of arbitration or judicial bodies or when the subject matter of the
claim has already been resolved by those instances;
c) Claims are filed by the same claimant in relation to the same
matter and have already been answered by SI Insurance (Europe), SA;
d) The complaint has not been submitted in good faith or its content is
qualified as vexatious.
5. SI Insurance (Europe), SA will acknowledge in writing the receipt of claims that meet the requirements established in the previous numbers.
6. SI Insurance (Europe), SA will respond to claims within a maximum period of 20 days from the date of reception, extending the maximum period to 30 days in cases that are particularly complex.
7. The assessment of complaints under the terms described above does not affect the possibility of submitting complaints to the competent regulatory authority, nor the right to appeal to the courts or to extrajudicial dispute resolution mechanisms, including those relating to cross-border disputes.
PACC.V & Associados Sociedade de Advogados, SP, RL
Adress: Rua Braamcamp, n.º 6, 1.º Esq., 1250-050 Lisboa
Phone Number: (+351) 213 802 620
Fax: (+351) 213 802 629
Mobile Number: (+351) 912 556 494
Requirements and Deadlines
1. Claims which have not been responded to by SI Insurance (Europe), SA within a maximum period of 20 days from the date of receipt or, when given the answer within that period, the claimant disagrees with the meaning of the answer, extending the maximum period to 30 days in cases that are particularly complex.
2. The submission of complaints does not entail any costs or charges for the complainant.
3. The assessment of complaints by the customer's provider does not affect the possibility of submitting complaints to the competent regulatory authority, nor the right to appeal to the courts or to out-of-court dispute resolution mechanisms, including those relating to cross-border disputes.
4. The customer's provider assesses complaints within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of reception, extending the maximum period to 45 days in cases that are particularly complex.
Atlas' other insurance policies
For the remaining policies, complaints must be addressed to João Santos
Adress: Rua Joshua Benoliel 1, 4ºC 1250-273 Lisboa, Portugal
Phone Number: (+351) 213 186 213
Mobile Number: (+351) 918 211 779